Saturday, August 21, 2010

Stinky Pinky


I thought I was stylin here. I thought I looked more retarded than anyone, and therefore cooler. But then...






Well you can't see much in the picture, and I was too late to catch the real action I witnessed, but basically I watched this guy tip his $20k bagger over while pulling into the parking lot of Tex Tubb's Taco Palace. I tend to think of pulling into a parking lot at sub-5mph speeds as a boring, mundane affair. But not to this doo-rag-wearing mad bastard. I circled around and pulled through the back of the lot in time to grab this lame blurry shot of his buddy helping him straighten the bike up off it's crash bars. (Baggers don't fall all the way over, they just get part way over and then sit there on their crash bars at an angle that would have Nicky Hayden yawning at triple digit speeds.)
Ok, Mr. Doo-Rag. You win.

1 comment:

tom said...

The Stinky Pinky rules! You look so happy.