Saturday, October 23, 2010

Forever rotten.

Rolled down to Chicago last night for the Forever Rotten Art show. Had a blast. Perfect night for riding...went barreling down there going 80 most of the way and made it there a little after 7 or so. Hit a little rain right out side of Chicago but it lasted only minutes. My boy JMS showed up and we drank the cheap PBR they had, looked at pictures and talked with the artists. Probably one of the best times I've had in a while. JMS offered me a bed to crash in at his house in Chicago Heights, so I took him up on the offer. We hit another bar down by the art show and said hi to JMS' buddy and headed back to his place stopping at another place close to where he lives for a couple more beers and some visual stimulation of the skin kind. Cooked up some brats at his place and drank some more PBR and crashed out. Woke up this morning to some pouring rain (Skid Row) and looked at the radar. We went and grabbed some breakfast that was outstanding while we waited for the weather to pass. The rain let up and I hauled ass back to Madison...

The ride down...inspired by Max's videos...


Some bikes outside...


















Some art...none of Jeff Wrights stuff was for sale...



















The crowd...




JMS' rad Marmaduke dog...


Whatever other pics I took are out on my Flickr here.

The end.

No comments: