Monday, May 2, 2011

SCR Spring 2011

Hungover, cold as hell, WINDY as hell, hungry, and tired, but I managed to make it to the Slimey Crud Run yesterday. I know, stop whining. It was challenging riding with sport bike dudes and I have changed my bike up enough to make it feel weird and its going to take a minute to get used too, but I managed the ride. I wanted to bring my HD video camera and get some riding shots, but I forgot it. Here are a few picks anyway...


Rough necks at the SCR movie night.
 
DB trying to get fresh with me after the movie.
Looking down Atwood after the movie.

Yesterday at the actual run. Alot of work put into the molding on this Beezer.
Not really my style... I want the FXR behind it though.

I've always been a fan of the Ducati MH900e.

Talked to this dude for a bit. These dudes rode up from Gurnee Illinios.
Ducati 800cc MotoGP I think, custom hand made exhaust, dry clutch kit, clear cam belt covers, GSXR front end. This thing sounded so good. This was my vote for the best bike there.

Another view.
H1
H2
KTM fighter. I like this bike alot...
This is for Ben. This was pretty nutz. Turbo charged CB750.
The Leland crowd.

3 comments:

tom said...

Nice!
That gp duc gives me a lil stiffy...

Dan Yoder said...

Yeah that Duc was the shit! The striping on the tank and fender where hand striped even.

aaron said...

That's a nice monster, but it's an air cooled twin like my 900SS. The 800cc GP bikes use a liquid cooled V4 that's nothing like any of their street bikes (except for the rare and expensive desmosedicci GP replica).

Oh yeah, that BSA is messed up bad!! What were they thinking?