Saturday, February 18, 2012

World of Wheels Part 1: The Paint



Just a great layout and design by Paul Martin.

One of my favs


Totally insane pastel and colored pencil portrait by Del. Apparently he whipped this out in 2-3 hours

Super rad and unique stripe design

My panel


As usual there was a huge turn out for the event. The pics above dont even touch the tip of the iceberg...I dont think 16gb woulda been enough to get all the artwork. And the best part of it all is that everything was done with a brush, some paint and a panel...no vinyl stickers here boys!

2 comments:

Darryl Rotten said...

That panel is fucking rad dan!Now I wished i'd gone.Thanks for taking pic's for the rest of us.Also that dual carb ironhead in the second post makes my eyes and brain tingle.

Dan Yoder said...

Thanks!