Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Notes from the winter shop

It's that time of the year again, a mad rush to put together a wire harness and get a bike on the road...except it's not a mad rush, gets easier every time. Note how everything is labeled and I'm only drinking one beer at a time. As I've said before, the Honda factory wiring is a dream to work with, someone really thought it out. Totally easy to modify and move components around the bike without completely rebuilding the harness.


Also, my latest sewing project - finally found a home for that patch you gave me, Dave.



6 comments:

Dave-O said...

The vest looks good! Its always cool to see picture of peoples garage work benches and tools. That wiring harness doesn't look too bad...just label everything.

Dan Yoder said...

I told ya you would like Bens vest!

tom said...

Were you playing a loop from the circuit bent casio's sampler to give you inspiration? Nothing like a point beer and twisted samples.

Ben said...

I have not bent that Casio yet...but it does currently have a sample in it, me saying "Poop" because I am all class.

Ben said...

BTW, I think Dave just asked to see more pictures of peoples' tools...

Dan Yoder said...

Yeah I think he did insinuate that more tools pictures would be appreciated...perhaps his "tastes" have changed being overseas with all those men in uniform:)