Friday, April 12, 2013

Fuck Motostrano...



...I ordered one rear wheel on March 24th. They state on their website there is a 5-10 business day lead "sometimes more sometimes less". So I send an email 13 business days later and their response was "it will be another 7 business days until we ship it" add in 5 business day shipping from Cali and I will have effectively waited 1 month and 1 week. Not once was I given an update and on top of that he didnt give two shits about my order or that I was unhappy.

 I told them to cancel and they seemed rather happy to oblige.  

It appears this is a common occurrence with these people. Tell one tell all DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS!!

 

 


1 comment:

Ben said...

Shit man, I could've told you that. I had a similar experience trying to order parts last winter, ended up cancelling. Their excuse for slowness and bad communication is that they are a small husband and wife operation and therefore are exempt from providing customer service of any kind.