Monday, June 24, 2013

Heavy duty bug guts

Wish I could say it was a good day, but broke down in Parachute Colorado and limped my bike to Grand Junction. It was suppose to be a 688 mile day, but ended up being 188 spending time fixing my bike. Then I discovered the wire for my left rear blinker was torn completely out while fixing my other problems. The wire  was jammed up under the fender. I have a good idea how that happened. I knew the bulb wasn't working and replaced it then realizing what happened. I'll fix it when I get west. It's good to go for now.

4 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

You'll get there, onward ho buddy !!

Dave-O said...

Thanks WLP! Vegas bound in the morn! Hoping to push past that and make it into the California desert.

Dennie said...

It's all part of the adventure! I am jealous.

Patrick said...

That damn town. Last year leaving Bonneville the transfer case on the truck went out just past Moab and we limped to Grand Junction. Only to then spend a good night/day swapping it out in the motel parking lot.