Sunday, September 15, 2013

Not bitter, not missing her...


..but a little blue.

Got a couple photos of the old GS from the new owner.  He reports it went to Sturgis and  put on some 600 canyon miles and had zero issues.  Hasn't changed much but my battery box is covered up and my sweet amateur attempt at brush paining is gone from the gastank.  I'm glad glad glad the new owner is happy and that the functional work I've done on this bike has held up.  Not so glad to give up something I spent a lot of time with and watch it get changed around by someone else.  But it's just stuff.  I came into this world with none of it and I'll leave just the same.

3 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Nice philosophical blurb mate, feeling your blues . . . kinda looks just like another bike now.

Dan Yoder said...

Sure is one bitchin bike Benjamin!

Anonymous said...

My feet couldn't reach the ground on it.